Our Annual General Meeting this year was held on Zoom. You can now watch a recording here, where you will need passcode gdE.7L86
The Agenda is as follows. The whole recording is nearly one and half hours. I have included times in the recording should you want to jump in at a few particular moments. These times are marked as chapters on the recording.
- Approval of the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
- Receipt of accounts and report of the Auditor. 11mins 15secs
- Appointment of the Auditor for 2020-21.
- Application of profits: investing in capacity building
- Organisational development work and the need for new Directors. 26mins 15secs
- Elections to the Board
- Seed Co-operative progress report - illustrated with photos and film footage 50mins 30secs
Minutes will be available for download here in the coming days.
Thank you to everyone who managed to navigate their way to being there.
The progress report refers to Humberto Rios Labrada's contribution here over the summer. Humberto and David Price presented a webinar in September on Building Resilient Seed Systems which you can watch here; scan forward to 6min 45secs to dive straight in at the presentations.